Mushroom on toast : A simple and quick snacks
Mushroom on toast is a very simple yet delicate and exotic continental snacks. It can taste even better if garlic bread is used.
Sliced Bread : 5 pieces
Fresh button mushrooms sliced : 8
Finely chopped Onion : 1/2 medium
Melted Butter : 50 gms
Olive oil : 1 tablespoon
Chopped Garlic : 2 cloves
Salt : to taste
Cream : 1 tablespoon
Grated Processed cheese : 2 tablespoons
Method : How to make Mashroom on toast
- Preheat oven to 180°C .
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, add chopped garlic and saute’ for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and mushrooms and sauté.
- Add salt and cook till dry and lightly browned.
- Add cream and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Transfer mushrooms into a bowl.
- Brush bread slices with a little butter and toast in the preheated oven for apx 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and arrange on a baking tray.
- Spread the mashroom mixture mixture over the toasts generously.
- Spread grated cheese on the top and Place tray in preheated oven and bake till cheese melts.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.