Chilli Chicken Dry
Chilli Chicken Dry is a popular Indo-Chinese spicy dish which goes extremely well with drinks or tea.
Boneless chicken cut in cubes : 500 gms
Diced Onions : 2
Chopped Garlic Cloves : 1 tsp
Chopped Spring Onions : 1 bunch
Tomato Ketchup : 2 tbsp
Chilli Sauce : 1 tbsp
Soy Sauce : 1 tbsp
Vinegar : 2 tsp
Diced capcicum Green, red and yellow : 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Black pepper poweder : 1 tsp
Ajinomoto or mono sodium glocomate ( MCG ) : 1 pinch
sesame Oil or any refined oil
cornflour : 1 tsp mixed with 2-3 tsp of water
For batter :
Refined flour : 2 tbsp
Water : 1/2 cup
Salt : to taste
How to make Chilli Chicken dry:
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai.
- Dip chicken cubes in batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Add little oil in a wok and heat on high flame.
- Add onion,garlic and spring onions and fry for a minute.
- Add ketchup,chilli sauce,soy sauce & vinegar.Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring continously.
- Add paneer cubes & capcicum .Stir well.
- Add salt, pepper and ajinomoto as required.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of cornflour mixed in water. Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Serve hot garnished with chopped spring onions