Mutton : 1 kg
Yoghurt : 1 kg
Kalonji/nigella seeds : 2 tbsp
Sliced Onions : 4-5
Masturd Oil : 4-5 tbsp
Turmeric Powder : a pinch
Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
Masturd seeds : 1 tsp
Fennel Seeds : 1 tsp
Salt : to taste
Red Chili Powder : to taste
Fresh Coriander : to garnish
Method : How to make Achari Gosht
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Add cumin, mustard and fennel seeds and let them crackle.
- Add the sliced onion and fry until light brown.
- Whip/beat yogurt and add into the Pan.
- Add the mutton pieces and let it simmer till meat becomes tender.
- Put in salt, kalonji, chili, and turmeric powder.
- Cook for some more time on high flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with rice or Indian Bread.