Chocolate Chip Cookies
Refined Flour : 1 cup
Baking Powedr : 1/4 tsp
Salt : 1/2 tsp
Butter : 1/2 cup
Sugar : 1/2 cup
Egg : 1
Vanilla Essence : 1 tsp
Chocolate chips : 2 tbsp
Chopped walnuts : 1/2 cup
Method : How to make chocolate chip cookies
- Sift/mix the flour, baking soda and salt evenly in a bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and beat well.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- When flour is fully blended mix the chips and walnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celcius.
- On a tray place a large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Roll the dough and cut into desired shape.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.