Hara Bhara Kebab – An Indian Vegetarian starter
Boiled Potatoes : 4-5 medium size
Boiled green Peas : 1 cup
Chopped and blanched Spinach Leaves : 1 cup
Chopped Coriander : 2 tbsp
Chopped green chilies : 1 tbsp
Chaat Masala : 1 tsp
Corn Flour : 2 tbsp for binding
Oil : For Frying
Salt : to taste
Method: How to make Hara Bhara Kabab
- In a mixing bowl, mash/grate boiled potatoes.
- Mash boiled green peas and add into potato mixture.
- Squeeze out any extra water from blanched spinach and mix with potato mixture.
- Add chopped green chilies, chopped coriander, chaat masala and salt,
- Add corn flour for binding,shape them into small ball and then press it between palms to flatten it.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or kadahi and deep fry the kebabs for 3 to 4 minutes, serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.